Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just married :) :) :)

Hey there!

Just a little update for anyone who cares... I am now happily married for two months and counting.. :)

Life really changes once you're hitched... your priorities change... The plans for future that seemed so far-fetched before, are now slowly looking like a distinct probability... maybe even a faint possibility...
I was always a dreamer, but never much of a doer... But like I said, everything changes once you have someone to share your dreams with... someone who will support you through it all... anything seems possible!

But no matter how good your better half is, entering this second phase of your life can be nerve-wracking. Making that transition from being a pampered prat to a hard-working home-maker is difficult to say the least. On the inside, I still feel like a little girl who balks at the thought of having to make big, life-altering decisions. Wearing a mangalsutra does not magically turn a girl into a woman.

They say, maurity comes from experience. Well, these two months of being married have taught me a whole lot about being a responsible adult. I dont really know if I am there yet, but I know I am on my way to getting there. And, I am starting to see why it is so important for us to have someone whom we can trust enough to share our life with them.

I used to be a cynical person, never understood what the whole hoopla about 'love' was. I am not so cynical anymore... :)

Here's to falling in love...

Cheers!!!

No comments: