Friday, September 19, 2008

Starters....

Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i finally have my own blog!!!! yippppeeeeeeeeee.....

okay, okay.... i know that blogs have been around for quite a while now.... i'm just excited that now i can pour all my thoughts and ideas into this blog...... maybe now, the voices in my head can go on a much-needed vacation...... :-)

and dont worry, the rest of my blogs wont be as crappy as this one... (remember, i'm new at this!)

since you are doing me the courtesy of reading my first blog, i suppose you must be either someone from my family or one of my (good) friends..... (who else would bother to read my blog?!!) ...... my hearty thanx to you.... kindly post a comment so that i can personally thank you for taking out your precious time for this....... (i suppose all the begging and pleading i did must have paid off...... :-) ........)

well, since you are still patiently reading through this crappy blog, i think it would only be fair to give you something better to read.... so, here goes.......

i'm shreya........ i'm a girl of strong opinions, most of which i keep to myself (because i wouldn't want to offend people by telling them what i really think about them).... just kidding.. i love you guys..... he he he .....
anyways, as i was saying ... i'm a girl who usually keeps her opinions, her thoughts, her dreams to herself; basically, just because i had no medium of output (nobody would listen to me... :-( ....)

but now, i am going to post my thoughts on this blog....

a word of caution for anyone intending to read my next blogs - my opinions are my own.... sometimes they might be harsh (i'm a rather strongly opinionated person) .... DO NOT TAKE ME TOO SERIOUSLY..... and dont even think about suing me, cause i'm just going to deny everything.
on a more lighter note,..... if you like what i write or if you agree with me, kindly post a comment (it's always a pleasure to meet like-minded people)...... and if you dont like what i've written or you dont agree with me or you think my blog is just recycled nonsense, kindly post a comment (i can guarantee you a reply.... but mind you, it wont be nice...)

in the end, i would like to wish you a happy life!
keep smiling... it makes people wonder what you are upto!!!! ;-)

1 comment:

"CEO,Monster Inc" said...

Hey ppl nice to see you ...you should have been here long time back...better late then never...
few things i would like to tell you.
friends are always there to listen to u...
i dont take you seriously ..i guess i told you that before...
and when you smile it does make me wonder what you are upto....
cheers ppl!!!